Wilson NCAA Forte Fybrid II Soccer Cup Game Ball
Play every game, practice and drill like it is the Championship game with the NCAA Forte FYBrid II, the official soccer ball of the Men's and Women's NCAA College Cup Championships. The Forte II boasts highly engineered panels that provide explosive power and great feel along with modern graphics that make it easier to track in the air. See why every goal in the College Cup is made with a Wilson.
- Fybrid Fused Technology helps minimize water and moisture uptake for enhanced durability
- Revolutionary 20-panel design optimizes geometric striking zones for controlled precise strikes
- Micro-Texture composite leather cover delivers equalized airflow over the entire ball surface for better control in flight and optimal aerodynamic stability
- G10 High-Performance backed panels yield high-energy return and soft precision touch upon impact in both normal and low temperature climates
- Laminated and molded advanced carcass construction provides the framework for extended durability and consistent round shape retention
- Elastomeric-Carbon Bladder technology designed to provide for an equalized 360-degree sweet spot with explosive rebound performance
- The Wilson NCAA Forte Fybrid II Game Soccer Ball is the closest to what is used at the NCAA College Cup; however, soccer balls used in the NCAA College Cup may have unique specifications and/or stricter quality controls or tolerances.
|Approved By||FIFA, NCAA, NFHS|
|Ball Bladder Construction||HPE Rubber|
|Ball Cover Construction||Fused Panel|
|Ball Cover Material||Micro-texture PU Leather|
|Ball Lining||Sewn Reinforced Cloth|